Walk-In Drive 10th Oct Branch Manager Hiring | Openings Across Delhi NCR
Job Responsibility For Branch Manager in Bandhan bank
• Work with management in establishing growth, sales, employee productivity and profit objectives for the branch.
• Make certain that all office operations are performed in accordance with established Banking policies and procedures, either directly or through appropriate supervisor, e.g., balancing of books, control of vault cash, control of security documents, etc.
• Implement strategies to achieve financial targets and qualitative goals assigned to the branch as part of Bank’s overall strategic plan
• Cooperate with, participate in, and support the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness and the Bank’s compliance with all regulatory requirements; ensure that the office and all personnel adhere to the same.
• Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation.
• Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
Job Specification for Branch Manager at Bandhan Bank
• Minimum 8 years of BFSI Experience & working at the same role.
• Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
• Ability to work successfully drive of a team, handle pressure and meet deadlines.
Walk-In Drive Details of Bandhan Bank
Date & Time – 10th Oct 2022 / 10 AM – 5 PM Venue – Bandhan Bank Regional Office, Above Bandhan Bank – Karol Bagh branch, Second Floor, Main Gurudwara Road, New Delhi 110005. Contact Person – Ms. Mehak Ahluwalia