Urgent Requirement of Prayatna Microfinance Ltd.
Designation: VP – Training and Development
Qualifications: – MBA
Industry: – NBFC/ MFI
Responsibilities: – Developing Training Strategy, Manage Trainers Operations Training, MIS & Reporting, Strong presentation skills.
1. Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Deploy a wide variety of training methods
4. Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
5. Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
6. Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and periodically and report on them
7. Ability to design and implement effective training and development
8. Facilitation and presentation experience at all levels of the organization, and to audiences of all sizes.
9. Demonstrated creativity in problem solving
10. Demonstrated ability to influence without authority at levels higher and lower than one’s own.
11. Strong sense of urgency and personal commitment
12. Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in dynamic situations
13. Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
14. Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
15. Ability to design and implement effective training and development
Location: – Head Office New Delhi
Salary – Attractive Salary
Interested candidates, please share their CVs on
[email protected]. & [email protected]
Note: – Immediate joiners will be given preference.