Opening in Suryoday Small Finance Bank for Graduate Fresher
Designation: Fraud Risk Management
Location: CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
CTC: Upto 2.5 LPA
Graduation Fresher jobs in Suryoday Small Finance Bank bank
· Review suspicious transactions generated by fraud detection systems, the analyst must be highly sensitive to abnormal/fraudulent transactions minimize loss at the earliest stage and be alert to the new emerging fraud trends/patterns.
· Responsible for making sound judgement and decisions on the alerts in accordance to the operating guidelines and procedures to prevent and minimize losses.
· Analyse alerts and investigate transactional activities to detect suspicious fraud activity to minimize fraud losses for the respective businesses and ensure that fraud loss does not exceed the plan.
· Contact customers using existing contact strategy for suspected fraud transactions to confirm such transactions.
· Strive to achieve daily and monthly work plan.
· Handle all assigned activities without any defects/errors.
· Track all open cases till logical closure.
· Meet the productivity and quality expectations for this function.
· Monitoring the alerts, which are generated in FRM 0tools for all transactions channel of the bank. Desired Profile
· Willing to work on rotating shifts to provide 24X7 coverage
· Fluent in local language preferably English, Hindi. Tamil, Telugu & Odia would be added advantage.
· Knowledge of banking industry is preferred.
· Disciplined, vigilant and watchful on upcoming fraud trends If interested please share resume on [email protected]