Hiring for Regional Risk Officer
Company Profile – Satin Creditcare Network Limited (SCNL) was formed in 1990 as a Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) with the simple concept of providing individual loans to urban shopkeepers for tiny businesses. SCNL provides loans to both urban poor and rural poor to meet their productive requirements in starting new business or for growing an existing business. Satin today is Indias second largest MFI (as of Sep 2017). SCNL offers its clients a variety of loan products under the MFI segment. The company also offers a bouquet of financial products in the Non-MFI segment (comprising of loans to MSMEs), and business correspondent services & similar services to other financial Institutions through TSL, a business correspondent company and a 91.11 % subsidiary of SCNL. SCNL has around 700+ branches covering 18 states and union territories with 2.6 million clients. while TSL (a subsidiary of SCNL) has 170+ branches covering 8 states.
Location – Ambala (Hariyana) & Moga (Punjab)
Qualification – MBA or Graduate with experience of minimum 2-3 years
Job Responsibilities –
1) Candidate billing to travel for 10-15 days in a month
2) Candidate require to do the field visit of newly disbursed clients, PAR clients, regular collection visit and some trigger points to minimize the risk.
3) Branch back office documentation need to check and verify, if any discrepancy need to highlight the higher management.
4) Branch surprise visit need to be conduct by the risk officers for their assigned territory.
5) New intiative need to be taken by risk officer on the basis of business requirements.
6) Candidate will be responsible to minimize the risk in their territory.
7) Need to make coordination with other verticals in thier territory.
8) Candidate should be out side the box thinker to prevent fraud and theft in organization.
CTC – As per the industry norms
Candidate having background of MFI, NBFC & SFB will be preferred
Interested candidate can drop their CV at