Join one of the leading, digitally-enabled NBFC-MFIs in the country!
WE ARE HIRING JOB
POSITION: Regional Administration
Department: Administration |
Location: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Haryana
Designation: Executive/Sr. Executive
Minimum Qualification: Graduate (MBA preferred)
Skills/Attributes required: Liasioning Work Experience with Government Agencies, Strong Negotiation Skill and Vendor Management, MIS and Control, Branch and Office Infrastructure/Hygiene and Facilities
PREFFERED SECTOR: NBFC/ MFI/BFSI
EXPERIENCE: 2-4 years
Role: Key responsibilities will include:
● Day-to-day activities related to the admin work in the field that include the branches and regional offices.
● Submitting reports to the Zonal Admin and obtaining instruction, seeking approvals to execute the jobs.
● Obtaining quotes for rate contract finalisation, tie ups with new vendors, branch visits for branch hygiene, helping in branch set-up and coordinating in case of relocation, settling the local payment from petty cash.
● Activities related Financial, Process, Lease agreement and facility. Customer focus and innovation, and learning are other aspects of work areas.
● The employee has to ensure that s/he and team members to follow Arohan’s Core Values, Code of Conduct and other institutional policies.
COME, BE A PART OF OUR EXCITING GROWTH AND EXPANSION PLANS! FOLLOW US ON: fin MAIL YOUR CV AT: [email protected] A AROHAN AAVISHKAAR GROUP