Opening in HR team of Suryoday Small Finance Bank
Role: HR Executive
Location : CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai
Language: Kannada (MANDATORY)
Experience : Fresher
CTC – 1.90 LPA
1. Connect with employees through phone & branch visits in 30-60-90 days to understand and support them to settle in the Bank
2. Ensure all the queries raised by employees and HR team are addressed and resolved on time
3. Connect with New joiners families within 15 days of joining
4. Provide any support during on-line appraisal in HRMS portal
5. Ensure all roles / employees’ KRAs are mapped to them in HRMS within 1 month of joining
6. Support in new developments & customization
7. Regular update in HRMS in case of any change in the existing Process & policies.
8. Ensure all the new existing branches are correctly mapped and the coordinates for all the branches are captured
If interested please apply here: [email protected]
Suryoday – Sunrise’ in Sanskrit, signifies a new dawn, a new beginning and this encompasses our strong commitment to financial inclusion. In the past, as Suryoday Micro Finance and now as Suryoday Small Finance Bank.
Our journey from Micro Finance to a Small Finance Bank took just eight years. Today over 1.4 million “smiling customers” stand testimony to our belief that ‘no matter what, dreams, when enabled will transform mankind and create a whole new world around’.
We are among the 10 companies and the only one from Maharashtra to obtain a ’Small Finance Bank’ licence from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).