Great Place A Midland Microfin Celebrating L1 years of Belief & Commitment Work Certified beyond microfinance We’re Hiring! JOIN OUR TEAM Accounts Executive
Location: Head Office/ Bathinda Divisional Office
Who we are looking for Accounts Executive at Midland Microfin
• Minimum one year experience in relevant field.
• Minimum qualification should be B.Com.
• Basic accounting concepts must be clear.
• Good command on MS Office, especially in Excel.
Roles and Responsibilities of Accounts Executive In Midland Microfin
• Monitoring of branch day end-closure and verification of reports shared by branches on daily basis.
• Reconciliation of disbursement, foreclosure, branch expenses & death cases.
• Cash Deposited in the bank from the bank statements.
• Handling branch expenses and payment approvals.
• Proper reconciliation of the bank accounts (BRS).
• To ensure that the repayment is received against the projection.
• Monitoring of UPI and other collection modes.
• Proper tracking of client-wise data like OD, advance, and pre-closure details,
• Check region and division-wise arrear data which is shared by an authorized member of the accounts Department. DVD SCAN & APPLY XXV
Midland microfin job application
open this link and fill google form https://forms.gle/6oTQDbSBvaaPhH2DA