Kotak Mahindra Job Role
➤ Achieving Business Objectives for the Branch in terms of Value, Productivity, & Volume Metrics.
➤ Revenue Generation through Sales of CASA, Assets, TPP of MF/LI/GT etc. through varied Bank Channels.
➤ Mentor Sales & Operations’ Teams. Responsible for YoY Deliverables & Growth of Fee & Non-Fee Income based Products. ➤ Enhancements of Standards of Service Delivery/Customer Service.
➤ Manage Complete Branch Administration & Regulatory Compliance.
➤ Enhance Overall Product Sales by ways of Basket Growth. Ensuring Quality Parameters across Service Span and Other Deliverables.
➤ Manage Overall Productivity & Moral of Branch Personnel.
Job Requirements For kotak Mahindra bank
• Graduation is Mandatory, Preferred PG /MBA.
• Relevant Experience of in Team Handling, thorough Understanding of Banking.
• Proven Branch Management Experience, as a Bank Manager or Similar Role.
• Leadership Aptitude, Mentoring Ability and Excellent Organizational Skills. Familiarity with Banking Industry Rules & Regulations.
• Result Driven, Customer Focused and Ability to meet Allotted Targets.
• Knowledge of Modern Management Techniques & Best Practices in Business Administration preferred.
If you wish to apply for this job position, please submit CV to [email protected]