HDFC BANK In Search of Banking Professionals
HDFC Bank Job Opening For Policy Manager
Job Role: Policy Manager – Retail/Wholesale
• Credit Policy Management
• Formulation, evaluation, and approval of Credit Policies and Procedures Manual (CPPM) and related processes.
• Addressing Compliance & Audit Requirements through necessary Policy amendments.
• Monitoring alignment of underlying credit strategies / product programs developed by Credit Team with the overall risk appetite of the Bank and the norms defined under CPPM.
Job Specification: MBA (Finance) from Cat A institutes
• In-depth understanding and hands-on experience of credit policy management of Secured/Unsecured Products falling under SME segment.
• In depth understanding of related control processes.
Apply Now : https://lnkd.in/dB_gqrFb
Jobs Opening For Risk Analyst at HDFC Bank
HDFC BANK BUILD A WINNING CAREER WITH THE WINNING TEAM
Job Role: Risk Analyst – Liquidity / IRRBBIALM
Location : Mumbai
• Tracking and Documenting Regulatory Guidelines and Market Development .
• Stay abreast with the Regulatory Guidelines and movements in the risk variables affecting the Trading Risk portfolios .
• Document the changes in Guidelines and Circulars issued by Regulators and present to Supervisor .
• Preparing Presentations including Analysis of Data .
• Analyze the movements in the Trading Risk portfolios and assess the reasons for utilization of Trading Limits .
• Discuss the movements in risk variable and limit utilizations with the Senior Risk Analyst and document the reason for the movement .
• Make Presentations for Senior Management such as ALCO / ICAAP along with Senior Risk Analyst .
• Perform the Trading Risk Activities as per the defined process notes/documents at agreed periodic intervals .
• Conduct adhoc or periodic stress testing and other activities as allocated from time-to-time .
Apply Now https://lnkd.in/d-u22frX