IIFL Samasta HIRING Field Audit Executives/Senior Executive/Asst. Manager – INTERNAL AUDIT
Role : Field Audit Executives/Senior Executive/Asst. Manager
Qualification And Experience For IIFL samasta Job
Qualification : Any graduate with finance/accounting background, Preference to B.Com/M.Com/BBA/MBA
Experience : 0-5 Years preferably in audit department
Location : IIFL SAMASTA FINANCE LTD – Rajasthan
IIFL samasta Job Skills
Skills: . Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Preference to candidates who are also good with other language skills in their respective states
• Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
• Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments
• Willingness to work extensively in the field and travel across the region on short notice
Skills Required Of IIFL samasta Job Opening
Skills Required:• Daily Report to Team leader / Zonal Audit Manager.
• Conduct branch audits as per the schedule assigned by HO.
• Personal visit and verify process adherence in center meetings,
• Group formation, Pre GRT, GRT, new member acquisitions, dropout and death cases
• Verify various branch registers, reports, administrative and HR related issues
• Escalate critical issues on real time basis to the business team which requires immediate attention.
• Investigate frauds/misappropriation
• Conduct compliance checks and report for any field deviations
• Prepare and submit audit reports within defined TAT
• Follow up the compliance of the audit reports with the business team till the closure of the report
• To improve competency on regular basis and match with the industry standards.
• Discuss the audit findings during monthly team meeting with the respective state business heads
IIFL samasta Job Application
INTERSETED CANDIDATES CAN SEND THEIR RESUME TO [email protected] IIFL samasta