HSSC Clerk Vacancy 2022: Applicants should go to the authority’s official website, http://hssc.gov.in, and seek the link to obtain the actual announcement. As a result, applicants will perceive all of the vital information regarding recruitment in this official announcement. However, you must first download the pdf and thoroughly read the whole document. You may apply for the position if you demonstrate that you meet all qualifications. However, your application will be denied if you do not meet the qualifying requirements. You will not be allowed to take the test unless you complete the prerequisites.
|Authority Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancies||Various Vacancies|
|Qualification Type||10Th-12Th pass / Graduation|
|Last date to apply||It will be released soon|
|No of Vacancy||4800+ posts|
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Clerk Vacancy 2022
Candidates must have completed their 12th/Graduation from a government-recognized institution or college.
Candidates must also have studied Hindi/Sanskrit up to the 10th standard.
Candidates must have a current Haryana CET score.
Candidates interested in Haryana clerk employment must be at least 18 years old and no more than 42 years old.
Also, as per government regulations, age relaxation for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2022.
Here is a comprehensive list of the nominees from each category. Applicants must know they will be required to pay the relevant examination cost when applying for it. Also, save the receipt for the money paid to prevent any discrepancies. To apply for the clerk position, must pay the following fees.
HSSC Clerk Vacancy 2022 Exam Pattern
The HSSC clerk test will be held offline and will consist of 100 objective-type questions. Furthermore, there will be no negative marking for incorrect answers in the trial.
|Name of Subjects||Weightage in %||Total Marks|
|Reasoning, Computer,General Awareness, English,Maths, Science, Hindi & Relevant Subject||75%||67-68|
|Current Affairs, History, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc.||25%||22-23|
Selection Procedure for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2022
The selection process for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2022 is divided into three stages. First, applicants will be assessed based on their Haryana CET test scores. The authority will create a merit list based on the written test score. Finally, they will contact you for an interview to hire you.
- A valid Haryana CET score is required.
- Written exam
How to Apply for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2022 Online?
The application form for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2022 will be available shortly on their official website. Candidates may begin applying for various positions online. In addition, below are the methods to apply for this position.
- To begin, go to the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission, http://hssc.gov.in.
- Second, search for the student registration link. You will not be able to apply until you first register.
- Third, after successfully registering, look for the link to the application form and click on it.
- A registration form will load automatically after that.
- Fifth, fill out the form exceptionally carefully. Upload all required papers, such as pictures, caste certificates, identity cards, mark sheets, etc. (Candidates must provide properly scanned documents.)
- Sixth, double-check the information provided before completing the form.
- The payment page will then display. Applicants must pay the fees associated with their category. Payment gateways are classified into many sorts. Additionally, make a copy of the payment receipt. Finally, download the application form’s pdf file and create a document.
To summarise, now that you know the qualifying requirements, application procedure, and other details, submit your application as soon as the form is available. When the application form is available, we will provide a link to it on our website. As a result, prospective individuals may click on that link to apply for the positions. Save our page for future updates.
|Series||HSSC Latest Job Recruitment Updates|
|1||HSSC Recruitment 2022 latest vacancy notification updates|
|2||HSSC Group D Recruitment 2022 Apply for 9200+ posts vacancy Notification at www.hssc.gov.in|
|3||HSSC Patwari recruitment Latest Notifications 2022|