Hiring for: Sr. Manager (HR & Admin Generalist)
Job Description of HR & Admin Generalist at Good Luck Financial Inclusion Pvt
The candidate needs to have a prior experience in Human Resources in Financial Services Domain (experience in JLG Loan Industry is a priority), with a thorough understanding of HR policy and procedures. The major part of responsibilities will involve developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy, employee orientations, administration, nourishing the work culture and conflict resolution, also there is great opportunity for developing and refining systems. We are eager to find an HR manager who easily handles all HR and Admin related functions of the company in its ongoing expansion phase.
Job Responsibilities : HR & Admin Generalist In Good Luck Financial Inclusion Pvt. Ltd
● Managing End to End Recruitment for the organization
● Strong knowledge of Payroll to coordinate with the Finance on timely payroll and attendance management along with Employee Leave Management
● Maintaining the Logistics for the organization
● Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall Business Strategy
● Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
● Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
● Develop and Monitor overall HR strategies, Systems, Policies and Procedures across the organization
● Responsible for onboarding and exit documentation along with maintenance of employee files.
● Oversee and manage a Performance Appraisal system that drives high performance
● Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
● Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
● Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
● Diploma/Degree in Human Resources or Related field
● 5+ years of Relevant Experience in HR and Admin Role
● Exceptional Communication skills and Interpersonal Skills
● Ability to Architect Strategy along with the Leadership
● Competence to build and effectively manage employee relations at all levels of the organization.
Vacancy Has been closed