The Group Internal Audit department conducts risk based internal audit of the Bank and
some of its subsidiaries.
* The individual would be responsible for supporting Team leaders in improving frame work
of credit audits, designing Risk Based Audit Plan and training the team. Apart from frame
work as routine, planning the annual audits basis the Risk Based Audit Plan, designing the
scope of audit and reviewing the work of team members and drafting the audit report.
* Good communication with senior management and must have good presentation skills.
* To oversee audit planning, field work, review work papers, business understanding and
finalize control areas for review.
* To lead a team of 5-6 people, and be responsible to perform objective, independent
assessment of bank’s risk management, its compliances with relevant regulations and
effectiveness of control procedures.
* To finalize the test work needed to perform the audit. Discuss gaps, irregularities,
exceptions and deficiencies observed during audit with the Senior Management.
* Follow up the actionable for effective closing within defined timelines. Finalize the audit
report in an objective manner for effective communication of the findings.
* To prepare summaries of findings from audit report to communicate to the FTAC and ACB
in a timely manner. To support the Team leader during the FTAC and ACB meeting with
necessary follow up with the auditees and update the Status of the actionable.
* Support TL in automation projects to achieve efficiency
* Should have Internal Audit Background / Internal Control related exposure preferably in
the Banking sector
* Professionally qualified CA, CIA would be preferred. MBAs with relevant experience can
* Should have led teams and have good managerial skillsets
* Knowledge about Branch Banking environment, policies, key regulatory requirements