AYE Finance Pvt Ltd
One of the fastest-growing NBFC, Aye Finance Pvt Ltd. providing Business Loans to micro enterprises across India.
We are looking for Legal Manager – Collection at Gurgaon location
Industry: Financial Services
Designation: Manager-Legal ( Collection)
Reporting Into: Head Collections
Work Location: Gurugram
Context: Manager Legal role in a strong and growing NBFC with an opportunity to work directly with Head Collections and support in recoveries for the company.
1. Having relevant experience in managing Collection activities for the bank/NBFC through various legal tools including Sec 138, Arbitration, Section 9,Lok Adalat, etc.
2. Represent the company in the court as an Authorized Representative (AR) and drive resolution, settlements & closure of delinquent cases.
3. Coordinate with empanelled lawyers & recommend new empanelment as per the requirement.
4. Pro-active & solution oriented approach to enable improved recoveries for the company through various legal means & tools.
5. Have local know how & industry connects with leading lawyers, police station, competition to check latest developments, recommend changes to the existing policy and drive improved recoveries.
6. Added knowledge on the below including the Vetting and reviewing various referenced agreements like NDA, Securitization, Lease Agreements, etc to ensure company’s full legal rights.
7. Facilitating expeditious execution and finalization of agreements, contract, and other legal documents
8. Reviewing, vetting and execution of Lender’s Agreement and any other Ancillary agreement
9. Researching and evaluating different risk factors regarding business decision and operations
10. Providing clarification on legal language or specification to any legal query raised in the organization
11. Coordinating with various empanelled counsels and publishing various required MIS to the stakeholders for effective monitoring & drive improved resolutions.
12. Reviewing of all the Policies of all the Departments (whether internal or regulatory) and rectifying of GAP found upon reviewing.
13. Following up with Departments on implementation of their respective policies.
Education, Experience and required Skill Sets:
· LLB from a reputable institute.
· 4-6 years of relevant experience in a leading NBFC/Bank
· Eye for detail with strong work ethics
· Ability to maintain good relationship with stakeholders
· Understanding of financial products and NBFC working and various regulations affecting NBFCs
· Understanding of Company’s Act along with regulations of RBI and SEBI.
· Opportunity to work closely with leader in a fast-growing organisation
· The right individual will be compensated well with market-aligned compensation
Interested candidates can share their Cv’s on
Mail [email protected]