Hiring for Audit Manager at Annapurna Finance Pvt Ltd
Annapurna Finance Pvt Ltd is looking for Audit Manager for Madhya Pradesh & Rajasthan.
Post : Manager – Branch Audit
CTC – Up to 5 Lakhs.
Candidate should be currently working in NBFC Company.
Kindly note that candidate age should be less than 35 years.
Local Male candidates preferred.
Interested candidates can share their resume to [email protected]
Annapurna Finance Job Responsibilities :Annapurna Finance Pvt Ltd
• Preparing Risk Based Internal Audit plan and completing audits as per plan
• Auditing high risk areas audit including file reviews.
• Initiating improvements and suggestions in weak areas and follow up on closure of agreed recommendations.
• Review of processes and design controls, identification of process gaps, areas of weak internal controls and elimination of such process gaps.
• Prepare various trackers required for tracking of the effective execution of audits as per plan
• Preparing Risk Control Matrix (RCM) for business processes and conduct of walk through with process owners and controls testing.
• Suggesting process improvements areas and taking up with business process owners to update SOP and process flow charts.
• Identifying potential financial reporting risks(FRR) across processes along with design and implementation gaps.
• Taking up with process owners to implement the suggested process improvements and involve in continuous testing of processes to identify any material weaknesses in the internal controls in system/processes
• Periodic testing of loan software for system and process gaps.
Conduct Branch Internal Audit Process and Controls. File Audit, Credit Audit etc. – Timely reporting of Process Gaps and recommendations to the management. Ensuring timely compliance of recommendation of process improvement and controls. Preparing process audit and branch audit reports. Detailed review of audits conducted by team and reviewing audit reports.